The Baptist Church at Harlington was officially formed in 1798, but was already in embryo-form some forty years before that, during which time John Attlee gave a piece of land to the dissenters for the building of a chapel.

This now forms part of the present Church Hall (formerly called the Frank Peace Hall in memory of one of its ministers), and the plaque over the door bears the date 1775.

Click Here for the full history of Harlington Baptist Church